HELP US GIVE BACK TO NICU FAMILIES
By contributing to Jackson Chance Foundation and the NICU Transportation Program, you can help provide relief to families, allowing them to be with their critically ill child, thus enriching and potentially extending their life.
- $300 gives a family an entire month with their baby and could save them over $1,000/month.
- $10 gives a family at least 24 hours with their baby and could save them over $45/day.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Ping Pong Ball – attend or sponsor our annual fall fundraiser.
- Team Chance – join or sponsor our athletic team.
- For other ways to get involved email info@JacksonChance.org.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
“We were able to find so much joy in the NICU and create an environment where the hospital became an extended family to us and Jackson. We believe, without a doubt, that this contributed to Jackson having so much happiness in his short life. We hope others are able to experience this as well. Our goal at JCF is to help others, ‘Enjoy the Moment!’ just like Jackson did.” – Carrie & Terry Meghie, Jackson’s parents and founders of Jackson Chance Foundation