Jackson Chance Foundation is proud to present the 2nd Annual NICU Baby of the Year! JCF wants to highlight and honor all of our tiny heroes’ journeys, whether still in the NICU or fully grown.
The winner will be presented with a custom gift package (last year’s valued at $8,000+), a professional photoshoot, and will be our featured NICU baby in a year-long marketing campaign. How does $1,111 cash, a fridge full of groceries, and a clean house sound? You will be photo ready with gift cards to your favorite retailer and other goodies include for you and your family!
To nominate your NICU baby, post your baby’s journey and your advice, encouragement, and support to other NICU families on your Instagram page, tag @JacksonChance11, and share the hashtag #NICUBabyoftheYear. All posts must be shared to your timeline and must be viewable by JCF. All requirements for the posting are listed on our website.
NICU BABY OF THE YEAR SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Post a picture of your family or your baby on Instagram (Reminder: Keep your profile public for the duration of the giveaway!)
- In your caption, share your story with the following requirements:>
- At least 3 milestone photos (past or present)
- Baby first name
- Delivery week (i.e My child was born at 32 weeks.)
- Length of NICU stay by days or months
- Hospital(s) they were admitted
- A NICU lesson you learned from your experience and/or advice you would give to a current NICU family
- Optional: Add NICU Baby of the Year overlay on photos (see sample posts)
- In your caption, encourage your friends and family to DOUBLE TAP and to SHARE your story in their stories encouraging others to also like your story
- Tag Jackson Chance Foundation (@JacksonChance11)
- Share #NICUBabyoftheYear in your posts and stories
- Ask friends and family to support by commenting, liking, and sharing your post!
Per Instagram guidelines, this contest is by no means sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram. Through your participation, you confirm that you are +13 years of age, agree to Instagram terms and conditions, and release Instagram of all responsibility. Winner will be chosen based on the amount of engagement on their post. You must use the #NICUBabyoftheYear.
Your post will be eligible between this spring and the winner will be determined based on social engagement and as approved by the JCF Board of Directors.