Pilates with Purpose!
Hosted by Molly Mason along with Barbara Katz of The Katz Pilates, join us for a one-hour mat class to benefit the Jackson Chance Foundation and make a meaningful difference for NICU babies. Register below.
- When: Sunday, March 19 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Where: Pilates Center of Chicago, 4011 N Ravenswood, #101 (Free parking on Ravenswood; across from Ravenswood Brown Line Stop)
- Cost: $25 per person
- What: 1-hour pilates mat class, post workout treats from Le Cafe, and the chance to win:
- $100 Lululemon gift card
- $50 Starbucks gift card
- $50 gift card to Salon Elan Vital
- 30-minute massage from Morning Star Massage
- 3 private lessons with Barbara Katz of The Katz Pilates
Mats will be provided by Pilates Center of Chicago. Must be present to win prizes. All proceeds benefit the Jackson Chance Foundation’s mission to ensure that every NICU baby receives the basic human right of advocacy, support, and touch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more about our mission at jacksonchance.org//aboutus.