We’re always in need of extra hands, especially at our events. As a volunteer for the Jackson Chance Foundation, you will helping to expand community outreach, directly impact NICU families, and raise critical dollars to fund the JCF mission. You will make a difference in the lives of all NICU babies and families.
Ways You Can Help
- Pack together NICU Welcome Bags for Lurie Children’s and Northwestern Prentice Women’s Hospital
- Be a Owl Run volunteer for the Rock n Roll Half Marathon on July 21 and 22nd.
- Volunteer for the Owl Ride for Jackson in August!
- Participate or Volunteer at the Ping Pong Ball Table Tennis Tournament on November 14, 2019.
- Get involved with JCF in other creative ways!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out a Volunteer Form below.
Ping Pong Ball
Volunteer, attend or sponsor, our biggest annual fundraiser.
Volunteer, join, or sponsor one of our athletic events.