We’re always in need of extra hands, especially at our events. As a volunteer for the Jackson Chance Foundation, you will helping to expand community outreach, directly impact NICU families, and raise critical dollars to fund the JCF mission. You will make a difference in the lives of all NICU babies and families.
Ways You Can Help
- Pack together NICU Welcome Bags for Lurie Children’s Hospital, Northwestern Prentice Women’s Hospital, and Rush University Children’s Hospital
- Be a Owl Run volunteer for the Rock n Roll Half Marathon on July 18th and 19th.
- Volunteer for the Owl Ride for Jackson on August 22nd and 23rd!
- Participate or Volunteer at the Ping Pong Ball Table Tennis Tournament on November 19th.
- Get involved with JCF in other creative ways!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out a Volunteer Form below.
Ping Pong Ball
Volunteer, attend or sponsor, our biggest annual fundraiser.
Volunteer, join, or sponsor one of our athletic events.
General JCF Volunteer
Learn about all JCF volunteer opportunities